Friday, September 2, 2016

Happy Howlidays STAMPtember Exclusive

 Hi everyone! I am so excited to be sharing Lawn Fawn's exclusive STAMPtember set - Happy Howlidays!!


This set is so cute and is perfect for Christmas! I made a fun slider card with the puppies in the set (aren't they the cutest!?).


For this card, I used the new Happy Howlidays set, along with Lawn Fawn's "Slide On Over," "Cheery Christmas," "Stitched Hillside Border," "Dotted Rectangle Stackables," "Scalloped Rectangle Border," and "Everyday Sentiment Banners." Here is the slider card in action:


Surprise! A puppy pops up! I can't wait to send this card to someone this Christmas! There is only a limited quantity of this set, so hurry on over to Simon Says Stamp and pick up the Happy Howlidays set! Have a great weekend! :)

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)