Monday, February 1, 2016

Lawnscaping #123 - Sending Love

Good morning! I hope that you had a great weekend! We were able to spend some time outside yesterday because it was about 55 degrees! That's a heat wave for central PA in January! The rest of this week is suppose to be fairly nice as well! I feel like we're getting spoiled with this nice weather!

Anyways, it's the first Monday in February, which means it's time for a new Lawnscaping Challenge!


This challenge is to use hearts or love sentiments on your projects, so this is the card that I created:


I haven't used that airplane set in such a long time! This card features Lawn Fawn's "Bon Voyage" and "Riley's ABCs" stamp set, "Heart," "Scripty Love" and "Puffy Cloud Borders" dies. I also used Wild Rose ink and patterned paper from the Beachside petite paper pack.

Here is a close up on the card:


I hope that you're able to play along with the challenge this week! The winner will receive a $25 gift certificate from Ellen Hutson!


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)