Saturday, July 21, 2012

Congrats!

Hi there! It has been a while, but I have a good excuse! My husband has accepted a new job and we have been busy getting things ready to leave and trying to find a new place to live! We're super excited about this move and we hope we can find a place to live soon! This also means that I will probably have sporadic posts until we get settled into our new place. Moving is a lot of work!

But, I do have a card to share with you today! I made this card for a good friend who recently got engaged!


It's pretty simple, but I like it! I used Lawn Fawn's "Quinn's ABCs" and "Making Frosty Friends" (for the hearts). I added a glossy accent to the hearts to make them stand out a little bit more.

Well, enjoy your weekend! We are heading to a wedding today, which should be a lot of fun! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)