Tuesday, October 15, 2019

LF Inspiration Week: Winter Wavy Sayings

Hi there! I have a fun set of Christmas tags to share with you that feature the Winter Wavy Sayings stamp set from Lawn Fawn!


I created the Christmas tags with the Build-A-House and Build-A-House Christmas Add-on dies! I used brown, green, and red cardstocks to create the house. The lights were cut from white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. For the windows, I stamped the images from the Tiny Christmas stamp set and Christmas Dreams stamp set for the tree. The images in the windows are all colored with Copic markers as well. After the houses were assembled, I added the sentiment by die cutting a Simple Wavy Banner with black cardstock and white heat embossing the sentiment. I finished the tags by using a hole punch to add a hole and tying twine at the top.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great evening! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)