Monday, October 28, 2019

Fall Birds with Hello Bluebird

Hi everyone! I hope that you're all having a great day so far. I have a card to share with you that features a few products from Hello Bluebird!


Hello Bluebird hosts a monthly challenge on Instagram, and the challenge this month was to create a card showing what we love about fall! My favorite part about fall is the beautiful leaves and cooler weather. I decided to use the Silly Birds stamp set to create my fall card. I love how versatile this set is - it can be used to create any season of card!


I stamped the birds in black ink and colored them with Copic markers in shades of brown. I used reds, oranges, and browns for the leaves and I also added a few pink hearts. The background is created by ink blended with distress oxide inks - Fossilized Amber, Worn Lipstick, and Wild Honey. I also flicked some black ink to the background for some extra detail. The sentiment is die cut with the Hello Friend Words die in gold sparkle cardstock and the hello from the Silly Birds set is white heat embossed onto black cardstock.


I really like how this card turned out and I can't wait to send it to a friend this fall! Thanks so much for visiting and I hope you all have a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)