Sunday, October 13, 2019

LF Inspiration Week: Winter Narwhal

Hi friends! I have a card to share with you that was featured during Lawn Fawn's October Inspiration Week! This card features the adorable Winter Narwhal!


I started by ink blending on a piece of Bristol smooth cardstock. I used green, purple, and blue ink from Lawn Fawn to create a soft glow from the Northern lights. Then, I splattered some white ink to add some extra details. I die cut a hillside from Pixie Dust cardstock and added a few trees behind it.  The water was created with the Pearlescent Vellum and I used the Ocean Wave Accents die to create a place for the narwhal to swim! I added a few friends to the scene from the Beary Happy Holidays set and placed them on the ice from the Critters in the Arctic set. I finished the card by adding a white border and the sentiment heat embossed in white on a black cardstock banner. Oh, and I added a few stars in the sky!


Thanks so much for visiting and check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)