Thursday, October 31, 2019

Mighty Hands Inspiration Week - Kings and Priests and Handwritten Alpha

Hi friends! It's the last day of the Mighty Hands Inspiration Week! I have a sweet card to share with you today that uses the new Kings and Priests and Handwritten Alpha stamp sets!


The images in the Kings and Priests set is so cute. My daughter really likes the princess image, so I figured it was the perfect image to use for her birthday card! I created the scene by using a cloud stencil to ink blend the sky and added the grass by die cutting cardstock with the Simple Grassy Hillsides by Lawn Fawn. I added the princess in the middle with foam tape, and I also added the dove from the Peace Words set, a few grass pieces from the Bold As A Lion stamp set, and a few small hearts stamped in pink ink.

The white frame around the scene is from Lawn Fawn's Foursquare Backdrop die - I created it by cutting out the inside frame! I used the Handwritten Alpha set to stamp my daughter's name along the bottom and I added a sentiment from the You Words stamp set. This turned out so sweet and my daughter loves her card!

Thanks so much for visiting today and I hope you have a great evening! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)