Wednesday, October 16, 2019

LF Inspiration Week: Just Stitching Double Circles

Hi friends! I have a fun card to share with you that features the Just Stitching Double Circle dies from Lawn Fawn!


I started by using the stitching circle dies to add three overlapping circles on a piece of Bristol smooth cardstock. Then, I used a circle stackables die to diecut the negative of the three different sized circles and I used the negative piece of a stencil. I placed the stencil that I created over the circle and ink blended with distress oxide inks. I used Tumbled Glass, Spun Sugar, and Fossilized Amber inks. Where the circles overlapped, they created purple, green, and orange! I spritzed the paper with water to react with the ink. The panel was attached to a white card base and I finished the card by adding a few stars and a sentiment cut from the Scripty Hello die and from the Toadally Awesome stamp set.


Thanks so much for visiting today! I hope you all have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)