Thursday, August 15, 2019

LF Inspiration Week: Spooky Village

Good morning! It's the first day of the Lawn Fawn Release Week, yay!! This week, the design team will be sharing projects that feature the new fall and Halloween products. Everything will be available for purchase on Thursday, August 22nd, so start planning your wish list! :)


Today, I have a card to share that features the Spooky Village stamp set. These houses coordinating with the other village stamp sets, but they add a spooky twist with fun details like the boarded up window and spider webs. I really like those spooky trees, too!


I created an ink blended sky with Distress Oxides inks. I used the Stitched Hillside Backdrop for the grassy hills, and also ink blended them with Distress Oxide inks. The houses, trees, ghosts, and tomb stones are all colored with Copic markers. I arranged them on the scene, attaching them with liquid glue, and also stamping a few bats in the sky. Then, I added a full moon in the sky, cut from the new Gold Rush cardstock with the Sun and Moon die, but you could also use any of the circle stackable dies. That new cardstock is a sparkly gold paper and it looks so neat as a moon! Then, I added a tree cut from black cardstock with the Leafy Tree Backdrop die and finished by adding the sentiment cut from the Simple Wavy Banners die.


Stop by the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration with this stamp set and don't forget to enter the giveaway on the LF blog! I'll be back again tomorrow to share more inspiration with you! Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)