Monday, August 12, 2019

Jungle Friends with Hello Bluebird

Hi everyone! I hope you're all having a great day today! We have two weeks left of summer here, so we are trying to squeeze in as much fun as we can before school starts.

Anyways, I have a fun jungle card to share with you that features products from Hello Bluebird!


The critters in this set are from the More Jungle Littles stamp set. Just like the end of my summer, I tried to squeeze in as many critters are I could, haha! All of the animals are stamped onto Neenah 80lb white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. For the background, I die cut the grass with the Simple Grassy Hillsides die from Lawn Fawn. Then, I used distress oxide inks to ink blend a sky and the grass, and I also added a few splatters with black ink for more details. Splattering ink is definitely outside of my crafty comfort zone, but I really like how it turned out!

I attached all of the grass and animals to the card base, and I added a few leaves behind the animals. Then, I white heat embossed the sentiment from the Cheery Greetings stamp set. The "friend" square is also from that greetings stamp set, and it is attached with foam tape. Here's a closer look at the card:


Thanks so much for visiting today! I hope you have a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)