Friday, August 23, 2019

LF Inspiration Week: Plan On It: School

Good morning friends! Did you place your order for the new Lawn Fawn products that are now available? I can't wait to see what everyone creates!

The Lawn Fawn design team is back again today to share projects with you that feature the Plan On It: School stamp set. My daughter starts kindergarten on Monday (how is that possible?!) and so I used the images from the planner set to create a card for her first day of school!


I used the owls from the So Owlsome stamp set and gave them a bunch of school images to hold. The small images in the planner sets are perfect to pair with the critters! The sentiment is created with the words from the plan on it set, the Bannertastic stamp set, and Smitty's ABC's. I arranged the images on a piece of white cardstock cut from the second largest Outside In Stitched Rectangle die and layered that on a piece of Fall Fling patterned paper cut from the largerest Outside In Stitched Rectangle die. Here's a closer look at the card:


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)