Wednesday, August 21, 2019

LF Inspiration Week: Tiny Gift Box Peacock

Hi friends! The Lawn Fawn release week continues today with a look at the new Tiny Gift Box Peacock and Turkey Add-On die.


This die works with the Tiny Gift box and can be made into a peacock or a turkey. I love that you can get two different looks with the same die! I used the die today to create a peacock.


I used a variety of Lawn Fawn cardstocks to create the peacock including Blue Jay, Peacock, Cilantro, Ballet Slipper, Fake Tan, and Sunflower. It's a little tedious to put all of the little pieces together, but it's pretty straightforward. My favorite part of this die is that the box opens when you pull on the center feather. So cute! 


Thanks for visiting this week and for all of your sweet comments! All of the new products will be available tomorrow, August 22nd! I can't wait to see what everyone makes with the new goodies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)