Tuesday, August 20, 2019

LF Inspiration Week: Trees Before 'n Afters

Hi friends! I hope you're having a great week! :)


This card was shared on the Lawn Fawn blog and on the Whimsipost social media pages yesterday (Facebook and Instagram), but I forgot to share it on my blog. Opps! So here are the details on this card:


This card features the new Trees Before n' Afters stamp set! This set includes four different trees - one for each season of the year! I started by stamping and coloring each of the trees and different accessories with Jet Black ink and coloring them with Copic markers. I die cut the images and set them aside while I worked on the background. 

The background features the new Foursquare Backdrop die cut from Storm Cloud cardstock. I also used the backdrop die and cut a piece of Bristol smooth cardstock and ink blended each of the rectangles with distress oxide inks. I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" cardbase, attached the outline from the backdrop die, and then attached the inside rectangles into the backdrop die. I stamped the season names on each of the rectangles, and then glued the trees and accessories into place. To finish, I stamped the sentiment onto white cardstock, die cut it with Everyday Sentiment Banners, and attached it with foam tape.


Thanks so much for visiting and check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration! :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)