Thursday, July 25, 2019

LF Sneak Peek Week: Yeti or Not

Hi friends!! Lawn Fawn sneak peeks continues today with a look at more new stamp sets!

My card today features the new Yeti Or Not stamp set. Aren't those yetis adorable?! I really like the accessories that are included in this set, like the snowboard, goggles, and the frozen treats!


To create the background, I used the Stitched Hillside Backdrop die cut from white cardstock. Then, I used the Stitched Mountain Borders cut from the new Pearlescent Vellum (it's soo pretty!) and added Pixie Dust sparkle cardstock for the snowy peaks. Behind the mountains, I added a piece of Mermaid cardstock and stamped snowflakes with embossing ink to give it a tone on tone look.

The yetis and accessories are all colored with Copic markers and die cut with the coordinating dies. The sentiment is white heat embossed onto black cardstock, cut with an Everyday Sentiment Banner, and attached with foam tape. Here's a closer look at the card:


Thanks so much for visiting today! I'll have another card to share with you tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)