Monday, July 22, 2019

LF Sneak Peek Week: Fortune Teller Tabby

Hi everyone! I hope that you're excited for this week, because it's Sneak Peek Week at Lawn Fawn! We'll be sharing projects this week that feature new products that will be available on August 22nd. Start making your list and saving your pennies! :)

Today, I'm sharing a card that features the new Fortune Teller Tabby stamp set and new Reveal Wheel Circle Add-On. How cute is that tabby?! 


The tabby is stamped onto white cardstock with Jet Black ink, colored with Copic markers, and die cut with the coordinating die. The set includes a circle die so that you can cut out the center of the crystal ball. I also stamped and colored a kitty from the Keep On Swimming stamp set. I used the speech bubble from Say What? Pets for part of the sentiment. To get the sentiment straight, I cut the stamp in half and curved each part of the sentiment until it looked straight.

For the reveal wheel, I die cut the top paper from Fog cardstock with the Reveal Wheel Square Add-On die and I used the new circle add-on for the center. The fortune teller set includes those fun, curved sentiments inside the crystal ball! And there is also a reveal wheel template for the circle add-on which makes stamping the sentiment so easy!


Before I glued the cats to the card, I cut a piece of grey Gotta Have Gingham patterned paper and added it as a floor for the scene. I also added a thin piece of white cardstock to look like trim. Then, I glued the cats in place and added the speech bubble with foam tape.

After the reveal wheel was assembled, I attached it to a piece of Sparkle Cardstock - Autumn and attached it to a 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" white card base. I also added a few stars and sequins above the cat to add some extra detail to the card. Here's a look at all of the sentiments in the crystal ball:


I'll be back again tomorrow with some more inspiration with the new Lawn Fawn products! Everything will be available on August 22nd! Check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more sneak peeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)