Wednesday, July 17, 2019

We Herd It's Your Birthday with Waffle Flower

Hi everyone! I hope you're having a great summer so far! The weather has been really nice so far, but this weekend is suppose to be really hot and humid! I'll probably just stay in our basement and eat popsicles until the weather cools down, haha!

I have a set of cards to share with you that feature the We Herd stamp set from Waffle Flower! I recently found this set in a craft store on vacation and I had to get it! That group of llamas is so fun!


For the first card, I stamped the bunnies and balloons onto white cardstock and colored them with Copic markers. I fussy cut the images and set them aside until my background was ready. For the background, I ink blended Worn Lipstick and Spun Sugar distress oxide inks onto Bristol smooth cardstock and spritzed it was a little bit of water. I stamped the sentiment with black ink and attached the images with foam tape. I used a thin black markers to draw the lines for the balloons and added a few clear sequins. I finished by adding a white frame around the card cut with the Stitched Rectangle Frames from Lawn Fawn.


My second card features the llamas in the stamp set! My favorite is the llama with the hair covering his face, haha! For this card, I added party hats to the llamas to help them celebrate the birthday! The background was created with Cracked Pistachio and Twisted Citron distress oxide inks. I also added a few details to the images with a white gel pen.


Thanks for visiting and I hope you like the cards! Have a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)