Friday, July 26, 2019

LF Sneak Peek Week: Spooky Village

Hi everyone! I have one more card to share with you this week for the Lawn Fawn sneak peek week!

My card features the Spooky Village stamp set. This set was showcased earlier this week, but this card also uses the new Gold Rush cardstock for the card base. It's so pretty and adds some extra sparkle!


All of the images are from the new Spooky Village set, except for the speech bubbles which are from the Say What? Pets and Be Hap-pea stamp sets. Here's a closer look at the card:


I hope you've enjoyed all of the sneak peeks this week! The new products will be available on August 22nd! Join us in August for more inspiration and videos featuring this new sets!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)