Monday, July 1, 2019

Happy Birthday with Hello Bluebird

Hi friends! I hope you're all having a great summer so far! We're enjoying the warm weather by spending lots of time outside either camping, playing in the yard, or visiting our local amusement park.

I have a fun card to share with you today that features some products from Hello Bluebird!


 This card uses the flamingos from the Silly Birds stamp set! My daughter and I always have so much fun coloring those cute birds! I stamped and colored a trio of birthdays with Copic markers and cut them out with the coordinating die cuts. I added a birthday hat to each of them, and also colored and cut out some hearts and grass that are included in the stamp set.

I heat embossed part of the sentiment onto black cardstock and cut out the rest of the sentiment with the Happy Birthday Words die set. That scripty sentiment is so cute! I created a scene for the birds by ink blending a sky with Broken China and Tumbled Glass distress oxide inks. The grass is die cut with the Simple Grassy Hillsides die from Lawn Fawn and ink blended with Lucky Clover and Mowed Lawn distress oxide inks. After creating the background, I attached it to a white card base with a tape runner, glued the "birthday" and grass images in place, and attached the birds, hearts, and "happy" sentiment with foam tape. Here's a close up on the card:


Thanks so much for visiting today and I hope you have a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)