Tuesday, October 23, 2018

You Are a Deer!

 Hi everyone! I hope you're having a great week so far! I have a card to share with you today for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!


The challenge this week is Animal Antics, so I used the Oh Deer set from Neat and Tangled. I stamped the deer on white cardstock and colored them with Copic markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut the deer and sentiment with my Big Shot die cut machine.


To create the background, I used the Outside In Stitched Rectangle die from Lawn Fawn to cut a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock. Then, I ink blended a simple background with Mermaid and Freshly Cut Grass ink. The background is attached to a white card base and the deer and sentiment are attached with foam tape. Then, I stamped the rest of the sentiment and added a few hearts from the Science of Love set in Wild Rose ink.


 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like the card! Have a great week! :)

1 comment:

  1. What a darling card, Elise - these little fawns sure did make me smile when I got here! Sweetness! Thank you for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)