Friday, November 2, 2018

Christmas Cheer Tags with Technique Tuesday

Hi everyone! I hope you're having a good week so far! Can you believe it's already November?! This year went by so fast!

Today, I have a set of Christmas tags to share with you that feature the new Dani Deer stamp set from Technique Tuesday!


I really like that their sets include so many cute, punny sentiments that can work for so many occasions! This Christmas sentiment is perfect to use on Christmas cards or tags. I used the Outside In Stitched Scalloped Circle die cut from Bristol smooth cardstock, and ink blended a sky with Distress Oxide ink leaving a small hill at the bottom for the snow. I stamped the snowflakes that are included in the set with the same Distress Oxide inks.

The deer are stamped onto Neenah 80 lbs. cardstock, colored with Copic markers, and cut with the coordinating die cuts. I attached the deer with foam tape, and then added the sentiment that is white heat embossed on black cardstock. I finished the tags by punching a small hole at the top and adding twine. These were cute and easy to put together, and they turned out so cute!


I also added some details to the deer with a white gel pen. Here's a close up look:


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)