Saturday, October 13, 2018

LF Inspiration Week: Reveal Wheel Holiday Sentiments

Hi everyone! I hope that your week went well! The weather cooled off this week (it went from high 70s to 50 degrees yesterday - brr!) and it finally feels like fall!  Cue the cozy sweaters and falling leaves!


Even though it feels like fall, I have a cute Christmas card to share with you that features the Reveal Wheel and Reveal Wheel Square Add-On dies.


I ink blending a blue sky with Distress Oxide inks onto Bristol Smooth cardstock. I also added a glittery hillside created from the Pixie Dust Sparkle Cardstock and the Stitched Hillside Borders die. The images are from the Winter Sparrows set and the log is from the Toadally Awesome set. The reveal wheel features different Christmas sentiments that are from the Reveal Wheel Holiday Sentiments set, and I used the Speech Bubble Add-On die to make it look like the sparrows are talking. I finished the card by stamping a few music notes and hearts above the sparrows, stamping the black arrow from the Reveal Wheel Sentiments set, and framing the scene with patterned paper from the Really Rainbow Christmas collection.


Here is another card that I created that features a few more sentiments from the Reveal Wheel Holiday Sentiments set! You can find the details about this card here.


I hope this inspires you to create some cute, Christmas cards! You can find more inspiration on the Lawn Fawn blog! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)