Friday, October 12, 2018

LF Inspiration Week: Oh What Fun

Hi everyone! It's time again for another Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week!


The design team has lots of adorable inspiration to share with you all this week! Today, we are sharing projects that feature the Oh What Fun set.


I created a simple winter scene by ink blending a blue sky with Distress Oxide inks, and added a snowy hillside with the Stitched Hillside Borders die. I added a few trees in the background with the Stitched Tree Borders cut from kraft cardstock. I also added a deer from the Toboggan Together set to help pull the sled!


The sentiment is a mix of the Simply Winter Sentiments and Finley's ABCs, which are cut from black cardstock and coated with Wink of Stella clear glitter brush. I also added a border cut from the Reverse Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Windows and Really Rainbow Christmas patterned paper to add a frame around the scene.

Thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions about this card, just let me know. And don't forget to check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration with this set! :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)