Thursday, October 18, 2018

Sending You Hedge-Hugs with Technique Tuesday

Hi everyone! I hope you're having a great day so far! 

I have a cute card to share with you today that features the Henrietta Hedgehog set from Technique Tuesday! That little hedgehog is so cute!


This set is so fun, because it includes so many punny sentiments! You can use it to create so many different types of card by changing the sentiment that you use.

To create this card, I ink blended the sky and ground with Distress Oxide inks onto Bristol smooth cardstock. I spritzed it with a little bit of water to add some detail to the background. The images are all stamped onto Neenah 80 lb. cardstock and are colored with Copic markers. I used the coordinating die cuts to cut the images and attach them to the card base. Some of the images are attached with foam tape, like the tree on the left, two of the mushrooms, and the hedgehog, and the other images are attached with liquid glue. I finished the card by adding a white heat embossed sentiment on black cardstock, and adding a twine bow along the top.


Thanks so much for visiting, and check out the Technique Tuesday blog for more inspiration using this set! Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)