Tuesday, October 16, 2018

LF Inspiration Week: Outside In Stitched Christmas Tree Stackables

Hi everyone! The Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week continues today with a look at the Outside In Stitched Christmas Tree Stackables!


I used the Christmas tree dies and cut multiple trees from the Noble Fir cardstock. I used my bone folder to fold each of the trees in half, and glued them together to form a 3D Christmas tree! These would be so cute to add to a mantle or to just decorate around your house during Christmas time. I also used the Stitched Christmas Tree Frames to cut out the Christmas bulbs and star from patterned paper and sparkle cardstocks, and I also added a few clear sequins to help decorate the tree.


I made these for my daughter to decorate her room for Christmas, and she is so excited about these little trees! Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)