Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Nutty or Nice STAMPtember Exclusive

Good morning! It's the day that everyone has been waiting for - the Lawn Fawn STAMPtember set! 


This set is adorable! It is only available at Simon Says Stamp, and it is only available while supplies last, so make sure to order your set today! You can find the stamp and die set here!


I have three cards to share today because I just couldn't stop, haha! For my first card, I used the Stitched Hillside Backdrop and the Snowfall Backdrop to help create the scene. The sky is lightly inked with Mermaid ink on Bristol Smooth cardstock. The images are all stamped with Jet Black ink onto Neenah cardstock and colored with Copic markers. I also used the Pizza Crust ink for the tree branch.


For my next card, I created the sky with the same die and ink from the first card, but I used the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders for the snow hillside instead of the other hillside die. I also heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder onto black cardstock, and I used the Everyday Sentiment Banner to cut out the banner.


I also used Manatee ink to stamp the little footprints behind the squirrels. Just like the first card, I also used a white gel pen to add some details to the scarves and hearts.


This last card might be my favorite - it's simple but cute! For the background, I lightly inked a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock with Mermaid ink, but this time I didn't add any falling snow. Instead, I arranged the tree branches, squirrels, and ornaments, and attached most of the images with foam tape (except for the tree branches). Then, I used the smaller stamps that are included in this set, like the heart and stars, and stamped them around the images and sentiment to add some extra detail.


The stars are stamped in Sunflower ink. Here is a close up for this card:


I hope you have been inspired! This set is so cute and I'm sure it won't last long. If you want to order this set, make sure to go to Simon Says Stamp! Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)