Tuesday, September 18, 2018

LF Inspiration Week: Winter Skies

Good morning everyone! I hope that your week is going well so far! :)


Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week continues today with a look at the Winter Skies stamp and die set!


I started with a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock and die cut it with the largest Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables die. I stamped a few snowflakes with Lawn Fawn's Embossing Ink Pad, covered the snowflakes with White Embossing Powder, and heat set it with my heat gun. Then, I used Stormy Sky and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide inks to lightly ink blend a sky. I also spritzed the background with a little bit of water to add some more detail to the sky. I attached that cardstock panel to a white card base and added the Copic colored images with foam tape. The sentiment is also heat embossed, die cut with an Everyday Sentiment Banner, and attached with foam tape. Here's a close up on the card:


Thanks so much for visiting and I hope you like the card! Check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration featuring the Winter Skies stamp set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)