Monday, September 17, 2018

LF Inspiration Week: Sparkle Cardstock Pixie Dust

Good morning! The Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week continues today!


The card that I am sharing today features the Pixie Dust Sparkle Cardstock. This cardstock is so pretty and it's perfect to use as snow!


I used the Critters in the Arctic along with the hat, scarves, and presents from the Baaah Humbug set. I used the Stitched Hillside Backdrop for the snow, Birch Trees die cut from white cardstock for the trees, and Really Rainbow Christmas patterned paper for the snowy sky. I used double sided tape to attach the background, and foam tape to attach the critters, presents, and sentiment. The sentiment is from the Merry Messages set and is die cut with an Everyday Sentiment Banners die.


That moose is one of my favorite LF critters! Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great day! :)

1 comment:

  1. The moose is loose and no longer in the attic. This is a cute card. Lovely papers and dies/stamps. Nice coloring, too. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)