Friday, August 24, 2018

LF Inspiration Week: Textured Embossing Powder

Hi everyone! I hope that you're having a good week! I'm back to share another project with you for the Lawn Fawn bonus inspiration day!


Lawn Fawn now carries embossing ink pads and ink pens that are perfect to use with heat embossing. They also have a new embossing powder - Textured White. It creates a really cool, textured effect for your projects. For my card today, I used the embossing ink pen with the textured embossing powder to create a snowy effect on the trees from the Christmas Dream set. I also used patterned paper from the new Really Rainbow Christmas set, along with the Pixie Dust Sparkle cardstock for the snowy hillside. The sentiment is from the Winter Scripty Sentiment and Simply Winter Sentiments sets. Here's a close up on the textured embossing powder:


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope that you have a great weekend, and I can't wait to see what you all create with the new Lawn Fawn products!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your card with the cute, little tree trio. I like how you colored the garlands.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)