Wednesday, September 19, 2018

LF Inspiration Week: Say What? Christmas Critters and Gift Tags

Hi everyone! I hope you have enjoyed all of the inspiration this week! For the last day, the Lawn Fawn design team is featuring projects that use the Say What? Christmas Critters and Gift Tags!


The critters in this set are so cute, and I really like the punny sentiments that are included in the set! The gift tag die also makes it really easy to create shaker tags!

I created a set of four shakers tags using patterned paper from the Really Rainbow Christmas collection. I also used Twinkle Lights Sparkly Shaker Selection, Coconut Ice Sparkly Shaker Selection, and Swan Lane Sparkly Shaker Selection sequins. The images are all colored with Copic markers, and I used Silver Sparkle Lawn Trimmings for the string.


These turned out so cute and I can't wait to use them on Christmas gifts this year!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)