Sunday, September 16, 2018

LF Inspiration Week: Reveal Wheel Square Add-On

Hi everyone! I hope that you're having a good weekend so far! Will you be watching any football today? We took my kids to a high school football game on Friday, we watched Penn State play yesterday, and today we'll be cheering on the Steelers! It's been the weekend of football, haha!


I have another card to share with you today for the Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week! Today, we are featuring the Reveal Wheel Square Add-On die. This die works with the Reveal Wheel die and it includes a square base, as well as two different window and frame styles.


I used the Reveal Wheel Holiday Sentiment, along with the critters from Cheery Christmas, to create this fun reveal wheel card!


I used Stormy Sky and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide inks for the sky, and I attached a piece of white cardstock cut from the Stitched Hillside Border dies for the snowy hillside. I also added a few trees from the Winter Skies set. All of the images are colored with Copic markers and are attached with foam tape (except for the trees). I also used patterned paper from the Really Rainbow Christmas collection as a frame behind the reveal wheel. Here's a look at all of the sentiments on this card:


There's more inspiration on the Lawn Fawn blog! Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful Christmas scene. I really love the Add ons. Very charming. A fun card to make and give. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)