Saturday, August 18, 2018

LF Inspiration Week: Stitched Apple Frames

Happy Saturday! Do you have anything fun planned for this weekend? My husband starts school next week, so I think we're just going to relax and enjoy the last slow weekend before school starts. And I'll make him do a few more projects before summer is over, haha!


Anyways, Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week continues today with a look at the Stitched Apple Frames and Outside In Stitched Apple Stackables! I cut these tags from different colors of Lawn Fawn cardstock including Cilantro, Sticky Note, Chili Pepper, Vanilla Malt, Black Licorice, Noble Fir, Paper Bag, and the new gold glitter cardstock from the Holiday Sparkle pack. The rest of the sentiment is from the So Owlsome stamp set. I also used a hold punch to add a hole near the top and I tied Lime Lawn Trimmings for the string.


These turned out so cute and these would be adorable to add to a teacher gift! There's more inspiration on the Lawn Fawn blog, so don't forget to check it out! Thanks so much for visiting!! :)

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)