Friday, August 17, 2018

LF Inspiration Week: Double Slider Surprise

Good morning! I hope that you're having a great day so far! Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week continues with a look at the new Double Slider Surprise die!


This die is so neat! I have seen cards like this before and they always seemed confusing to make, but this die set makes it so easy!


I really like the "whole herd" sentiment from the Hay There set, so I thought it would be cute to have a ton of animals there to wish happy birthday! I also used the dog from the Happy Howloween set and the party hats from the Wild For You set. The background is ink blended with Mermaid and Freshly Cut Grass.


The banner is also included in the Double Slider Surprise set, and I ink blended it with Peachy Keen ink. The hearts are stamped in Wild Rose ink, and the background paper is from the new Really Rainbow Christmas paper collection.


I hope you like the card and I can't wait to see what everyone creates with this new die! Also, check out my Instagram page for a video of this card in action!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love this die. It's so versatile. I love the whole "herd". It's really cute. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. These critters are so fab on this sweet card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)