Monday, August 20, 2018

LF Inspiration Week: Vellum

Hi everyone! I hope that you all have a nice weekend! Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week continues today with a look at a few new products!


Lawn Fawn now carries a few different types of paper including vellum and Neenah 80 lb. white cardstock! I recently switched to Neenah cardstock, and Copic markers blend so nicely on it! You definitely need to give it a try if you don't already use it.

For my card today, I used the LF vellum to create a fun, snowy sky!


I used the new Snowfall Backdrop to dry emboss onto the vellum to create a really neat, snowy background. I layered the vellum over an ink blended sky with mountains created from the Stitched Mountain die. The snowy hills are die cut from the Sparkle cardstock (it's soo pretty!), and the images are all from the new Winter Skies set. The sentiment is from the Winter Scripty Sentiments set and is embossed with white embossing powder on black cardstock. To create the frame around the scene, I used the Leafy Tree Backdrop cut from white cardstock and I trimmed the tree out so that I was left with the frame. Here's a close up on the card:


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love this card and the softness that the vellum provides. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)