Wednesday, August 22, 2018

LF Inspiration Week: Mini Pop-Up Box

Hi everyone! I hope that you're having a good week so far! I'm back to share a card with you that features the new Mini Pop-Up Box from Lawn Fawn!


I used images from the Happy Harvest set to create a fun, thank you card. The front of the card features a few sunflowers and a crow, along with Knit Picky Fall patterned paper and the new Woodgrain cardstock. The banner is included in the Mini Pop-Up Box die and the sentiment is from the Critter Concert set. And then, when you open the card...


... BAM! A mini box pops up!! I die cut the box from the Woodgrain cardstock and filled it with images from Happy Harvest. It's such a fun surprise to include on the inside of a card! I also used the Bannertastic set to highlight the sentiment.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the design team inspiration over on the Lawn Fawn blog! Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you have enjoyed all of the inspiration this week! All of the new LF products will be available tomorrow at the Lawn Fawn store, yay!! :)

3 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)