Thursday, September 12, 2019

LF Inspiration Week: Mice on Ice and Stitched Pond

Good morning friends! It's time for the September Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week! This week, we will be sharing inspiration featuring more of the products that were released in August.


Today, we are sharing projects that feature the Mice On Ice stamp set and the Stitched Pond die.


I cut the pond from the Pearlescent Vellum and lightly inked the edges with blue ink. It's so pretty in person! I used the Stitched Hillside Borders to create the snowy hills and I added a bunch of trees colored with Copic markers. The background is ink blended with Picked Raspberry and Spun Sugar distress oxide inks. Here's a close look at the card:


I also created a second card that uses the same sets, but I used the Snow Day Remix patterned paper for the sky and border. I think those two mice are so cute holding hands!


To create the border, I used the two largest Stitched Square Stackables die, but you could also use the Stitched Square Frames die. Here's a closer look at this card:


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration and I'll be back again tomorrow with more inspiration to share with you! Have a great day! :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)