Sunday, September 15, 2019

LF Inspiration Week: Christmas Fishes

Hi everyone!! I hope your weekend is going well! The Lawn Fawn design team is sharing projects today that feature the Christmas Fishes stamp set!


I created this card by stamping, coloring, and die cutting a bunch of images from the Christmas Fishes stamp set. How cute is the seaweed tree?!


The background is created by ink blending with Lawn Fawn's Mermaid and Fish Tank ink. The sand is die cut with the Stitched Hillside Borders and ink blended with Doe ink.

The sentiment is created with Bannertastic banners and Riley's ABCs. I also used the Say What? Christmas Critters set for the "sending Christmas" part of the sentiment. I finished the card by stamping a few air bubbles in the background. Here's a closer look at the card:


Thanks for visiting! I have more inspiration to share with you tomorrow!! :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)