Wednesday, September 18, 2019

LF Inspiration Week: Offset Sayings: Christmas

Good morning everyone! I hope that you're having a great week so far!


The Lawn Fawn design team is sharing projects today that feature the Offset Sayings: Christmas stamp set. This new set is so neat and there are so many fun ways to use this set! I used this set to create a fun, rainbow colored Christmas card!


I used a whole bunch of Lawn Fawn inks - a dark shade and light shade for each color. You really can't go wrong in the colors that you choose! I started with a piece of white cardstock and I began stamping the sentiment by starting in the middle. I stamped it at an angle, and then used that middle row as my reference for the other rows. It's definitely not perfect, but I love how it turned out! I first stamped the dark outline sentiment, and then went back and stamped the inside colors once all of the outlines were done.

Since the background is so busy, I made the sentiments simple by white heat embossing them onto black cardstock so that they popped against the background. I also added a few clear sequins around the sentiment for some extra detail. This card took a little bit of time with all of the stamping, but it turned out so neat! 


Make sure to check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration with this stamp set! Thanks so much for stopping by and for all of your sweet comments this week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)