Saturday, September 14, 2019

LF Inspiration Week: Snow Globe Gift Tag

Hi friends! I hope you're all having a great week! I have some Christmas tags to share with you that feature the Snow Globe Gift Tag die set!


I used the die set, along with the Christmas Fishes stamp set, to create these underwater Christmas tags. The backgrounds and sand is ink blended with Distress Oxide inks, and the images are colored with Copic markers. I used the Silver Sparkle Lawn Trimmings to add twine at the top of the tag. I also added a few accents to the bottom of the snow globe with images from the Mermaid For You and Manatee-rific stamp sets.


Thanks for visiting and check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)