Thursday, December 11, 2014

25 Days of Christmas Day 11

Hello! I am back to share another Christmas card with you! This card was shared a while ago on the Lawn Fawn blog, but I think it's just too cute to not share again! :)


This is my favorite card this Christmas! This card features a ton of Lawn Fawn products - patterned paper from "Snow Day," "Stitched Hillside Border" die, "Violet's ABCs," "Critters in the Arctic," and "Hats Off to You" stamp sets, and Sky Lawn Trimmings. That moose is just the cutest!!

Thanks for stopping by! Come back tomorrow and see how I used this Christmas moose for a different card! :)

P.S. I also wanted to let you know that Lawn Fawn just released their new Valentine's day products, and they are super cute! Go check them out! :)

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite cards too! I just LOVE that sentiment! And so excited about the new LF V-day release.. placed my order this morning =D!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)