Sunday, December 7, 2014

25 Days of Christmas Day 7

I am back again to share another Christmas card with you this morning! I kept this card very clean and simple, and I really like how it turned out! :)


This card features Lawn Fawn's "Winter Sparrow." Yep, that's it! I started by stamping the branch in brown ink and the sentiment below it in Memento black ink. I stamped the birdies onto white card stock, colored them with my Prismacolor pencils, cut them out, and attached them with foam tape. To finish the card, I added a few music notes above the sparrows. Quick and easy, and it would make a great layout to mass produce!


Well, thanks for stopping by! Have a nice, relaxing Sunday! :)

2 comments:

  1. I never get tired of seeing this cute stamp set! You have done such a wonderful job with it! This is an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)