Friday, December 12, 2014

25 Days of Christmas Day 12

Good morning! I told you yesterday that I would have another moose card to share with you, and here it is! :)


Hehe! That sentiment just makes me laugh every time! This card features Lawn Fawn's "Critters in the Arctic," "Hats Off to You," "Riley's ABCs," "Stitched Hillside Border" dies, and Cloudy Lawn Trimmings. I started by masking off a square in the middle of the card and used inks to create the background. I added some snowflakes with white ink and also die cut a snowy hill. The moose and hat are colored with markers and attached with foam tape. Then, I stamped the sentiment below the scene and added the twine along the top.

Thanks for stopping by! Now I need to hurry and get things ready and organized for my daughter's birthday party tomorrow! Ah! Have a nice day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Another adorable moose card! The background is so pretty! Good luck with all of the last-minute planning for tomorrow. I'm sure the party will be amazing! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute moose card! Love that sentiment and your background! Good luck with the party, I"m sure it will be fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)