Monday, April 15, 2019

LF Inspiration Week: Year Nine and Llama Tell You

Good morning everyone! I'm back again today to share a few cards with you for the Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week!


My first card features the Year Nine stamp set. How cute are those tacos?!


The tacos are stamped in black ink and colored with Copic markers. I added a birthday hat onto each of the tacos so that they can celebrate! For the sentiment, I used Finley's ABC's die cut from black cardstock to make a big, bold sentiment. The rest of the sentiment is included in the Year Nine stamp set. I arranged the tacos and sentiment onto a piece of Spiffy Speckles patterned paper and attached it to a 4 1/2" square card base.


My next card features the Llama Tell You stamp set. I mirror stamped the llama so that there could be two llamas looking at each other! The sentiment is a combination of Finley's ABC's cut from black cardstock and a Simple Wavy Banner cut from Apricot cardstock.


The scene is created with Mermaid, Noble Fir, and Cilantro cardstock cut from the Stitched Cloud Backdrop, Simple Grassy Hillsides, and Simple Stitched Hillside Borders respectively. I also used the Outside In Stitched Circle Stackable to create the window for the llama scene. Here's a close up on the card:


Check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration featuring these two stamp sets.

Thanks so much for visiting and have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)