Sunday, April 14, 2019

LF Inspiration Week: Rain or Shine Before 'N Afters

Hi everyone! I've been quiet on my blog and social media accounts lately as we adjust to being a family of five, but I'm excited to have cards to share with you for the Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week!


Today, the design team is sharing projects that feature the Rain or Shine Before N' Afters stamp set. This set pairs really well with the Magic Picture Changer die, but it can also be used by itself!


I used the Selfie Frames die cut from white cardstock to create a small scene for the rainy clouds and the rainbow. The backgrounds of the scenes are inked with Distress Oxide inks and I attached the clouds and rainbow with foam tape. I attached the frames to a piece of Spiffy Speckles patterned paper which was then attached to a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base.

To create the sentiment, I used Finley's ABCs and die cut the letters from Spiffy Speckles to spell the word rainbow. I also cut out two layers of white cardstock for each letter to give them some extra dimension. They look so pretty in person! The rest of the sentiment is from the Rain or Shine Before 'N Afters stamp set and is white heat embossed onto black cardstock. The sentiment is trimmed and attached to the card with foam tape. Here's a close up on the card:


I really like how this card turned out! It's so cute with that rainbow sentiment!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I'll be back again tomorrow with more inspiration! Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)