Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Spellbinders Large Die of the Month

Hi everyone and Happy New Year! I'm usually in bed before midnight, so I'm a little tired today, haha!

I have a few cards to share with you today that feature the large die of the month from Spellbinders!


This die set is so cute and includes a lot of great elements that are perfect for Valentine's Day cards.  I paired the die cuts with some patterned paper from Lawn Fawn to create a fun, floral card. The sentiment looks so pretty cut in gold glitter cardstock! And it's so fun to create cards made entirely from die cuts!


And I really like how easy it is to create the floral branches. I also used different shades of cardstock from Lawn Fawn for the flowers, branches, and bow. Here's a close up on the card:


I also created another card set with the large die of the month set. Another really cute element in this die set is the wrapped flower bouquet! 


The bouquet is die cut from patterned paper and it includes score lines to make it very easy to fold! I added a pink bow to the bouquet, then added some flowers and leaves inside. To give the flowers more detail, I added a drop of Nuvo clear drops to the center of the flower.


I took a piece of pink cardstock and splattered it with Worn Lipstick distress oxide ink. Then, I glued the bouquet in place, stamped a sentiment from the Sentimental Words stamp set, and finished the card by adding a few clear sequins. I really like how this card turned out, so I created another one with a birthday theme!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day and enjoy the first day of the new year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)