Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Lawn Fawn Sneak Week Day 3

Hi there! There's more sneak peeks on the Lawn Fawn blog today! One of them is a really cool Magic Picture Changer die, so make sure to check out the samples of that - it's so neat!


I have another card to share with you today. I used the images from the new Butterfly Kisses set, along with two new dies!


I used the grass from the new Mushroom Border die to create a grassy hillside. I really like this new grass die because it creates shorter grass than some of the other Lawn Fawn grassy hillsides. I also used the new Fancy Wavy Banners die to highlight the sentiment. I cut the banner from Ballet Slipper cardstock and inlaid a banner cut from white cardstock. The banner die set also includes some other great banners, so make sure to check it out!

The sky and grass are created with Distress Oxide inks. The images are all colored with Copic markers and attached with foam tape or glue. I used the Outside In Stitched Circle Stackables die to create highlight the scene. Here's a close up on the card:


Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day, and stop by again tomorrow for some more sneak peeks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)