Sunday, December 23, 2018

Glory to God in the Highest with Neat and Tangled

Hi everyone! Can you believe that Christmas is just two days away?! Where did the year go!?

I have a card to share with you today that features the Angel Wings set from Neat and Tangled!


I thought it would be fun to create a bunch of angels in the sky praising God! For the background, I used Distress Oxide inks to create an ink blended background, spritzed it with a little bit of water, and then splattered some white ink to give it some extra detail. Then, I stamped, colored, and die cut a bunch of angels! I arranged them on the background once it was dry, and adhered them with glue. The sentiment is white heat embossed onto black cardstock and die cut with the Everyday Sentiment Banner from Lawn Fawn. I really like how this card turned out and it was fairly easy since the angels don't require much coloring!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a Merry Christmas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)