Monday, September 1, 2014

Lawnscaping #89 - One Layer

Happy September! We're getting closer and closer to my favorite season - fall! I already decorated my house in my fall decor because I'm just so excited! :)

It's time for a new Lawnscaping Challenge - the dreaded one layer!


This challenge is always so hard for me because I like to use foam tape to pop up different images or letters. I did break the rules though and added stickles to the ice! I just couldn't help it!


This card features one of Lawn Fawn's newest sets "Critters in the Arctic" as well as "Winter Sparrows" and "Making Frosty Friends." The scene is colored with Prismacolor pencils and my white paint pen. I started by stamping the seal and sparrow onto the card base. Then I made a mask of the critters, taped it down, and stamped the ice slab (I'm not really sure what you would call that!). I finished the card by stamping the sentiment and hearts (and adding the stickles!).

The sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp and the winner will receive a $25 gift certificate!

Simon Says Stamp Store Blinkie photo SSS_09_2103_zpsc2c6b992.gif

I hope that you're able to play along! Thanks for stopping by! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love love love love this!!!! Those stickles...perfect touch!! I love this sweet and cute winter scene! Your cards always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute, CAS card! Love the stickles on the iceberg!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)