Saturday, September 6, 2014

Etsy Shop Saturday!

Yay, it's the weekend! Do you have anything fun planned for this weekend? This was the first week back for school, so we will probably just relax this weekend. And of course, watch football! Sounds like a good weekend to me! :)

I have decided to start a new series on my blog called "Etsy Shop Saturday" where I will feature a different item every week that is available in my Etsy shop. Most of the items in the shop are cards that you have already seen on my blog, but these two are new. The first is eggs and bacon:


And the second card is the peas and carrots!


I think these cards are so cute! They're even holding hands! They each have a cute bow tie and hair bow to give the images some added interest, and of course they had to have hearts above their heads!

Well, thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to check out my Etsy Shop by clicking here or clicking on the Etsy Shop tab at the top of the page! Have a nice weekend! :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)