Thursday, September 18, 2014

Thank You Set

 Hello everyone! I have some cards to share with you that I made for the current Wanna Sketch Challenge. Here is the sketch for the current challenge:


And this is the mini card set that I made:




To create these cards, I cut 4.5" by 3.25" kraft card base and stamped Lawn Fawn's "Woodgrain Background" in brown. I die cut tags from LF's "Tag, You're It" out of vellum and "Sweater Weather" patterned paper. I stamped the sentiment onto the vellum from Simon Says Stamp's "Flower Friend" and added hearts die cut from the same patterned paper. Then, I tied the tags with some brown ribbon and attached them to the card base.


I think this mini set is so cute! I really like how the colors stand out against the kraft background.

Well, thanks for stopping by! If you get a chance, you should definitely play along with the Wanna Sketch Challenges. Lisa's sketches are always so cute and inspiring! :)

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card set! Love the CAS look and the cute pattern papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeks, I always get excited when I see a whole set of cards!!! LOVE it when you are so inspired to make multiples. The layering of the vellum was such a fantastic touch. Thank you so much for playing along with wanna sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)