Monday, December 24, 2012

25 Cards of Christmas #24

 After [the Magi] had heard the king, they went on their way, and the star they had seen when it rose went ahead of them until it stopped over the place where the child was. When they saw the star, they were overjoyed. On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh. - Matthew 2:9-11

 Merry Christmas Eve, everyone! Here is the 24th card in the 25 Cards of Christmas!


This card feature's a few different Lawn Fawn stamp sets (except for the large star - I'm not sure where that stamp came from). I used "Sweet Christmas," "Quinn's ABCs," and "Smitty's ABCs." To make the lines around the star, I used the lines from the "Bon Voyage" stamp set and the dots from "Sweet Christmas." I then added stickles to the lines, stars, and the word "star" to make everything sparkle and shine!

I am also entering this card into the current Lawnscaping Challenge - Make it Shine! There are only a few days left to submit a card!


I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas Eve! I am looking forward to the Christmas Eve service at church and to enjoy some Christmas traditions with my family! :)

8 comments:

  1. Elise, yet another adorable card! I hope you have a blessed Christmas...enjoy services and time with family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this card! It's perfect for Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas, Elise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Elise :) your card is gorgeous!! have a blessed Christmas and new year with your family and friends. Must become a follower of your blog :) lovely to meet new crafters :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the clean and simple design of this card ;) so clever! thank you for playing a long with us at lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my...I just love this card!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping
    Hope you had a wonderful christmas and wishing you all good for the new year
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the clean and simple design of this card...so pretty! Congrats on winning "Top Mow it All"!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)